Saturday, July 4, 2015

Review of Solutions Solved Crib Mattress Protector

I actually used this on my daughter toddler bed mattress. Her mattress is the same size as a crib mattress so it fit perfectly. She is potty training so every now and then we tend to have accidents. Having to wash all her bedding take a lot of time, which is why I am glad I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. This cover is very soft and waterproof. It is well made with no loose strings. It is a natural mattress cover which means it is not made with harsh chemicals. This is always a plus when it comes to babies and small kids. It does not make my daughter hot or sweat while she sleeps on it. It also does not make her itch. It does seem durable since my daughter is a rough sleeper and twists and turns all night. I have had no problems with it come off or untucked. With how well this works and how comfortable it is, I would recommend it. I have included the link if you would like to see this for yourself.

Mattress protector link

No comments:

Post a Comment