Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review of EZ-Lid Silicone Lids and Food Covers

I have a few pots that did not come with lids, which is why when I was allowed to review these I was excited. These are very well made and durable. The colors are very soft and light, which I personally think are beautiful. These are two different sizes one large and one small. These sit on top of your pot or pan, and create a suction to them. These are perfect for outside BBQs as you can simply pop the lid on your bowl, and flies and other creepy crawlers can not get to the food. These are made of silicone and are very easy to clean with warm water and soap or by putting them in the dishwasher. These can be used in the microwave as well. There is a lip made on the top of these covers, which makes them easy to put on and take off. Over all, these come in handy and for the price, come in handy. I have provided a link as well.

Cover link

No comments:

Post a Comment