Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of OCHEE® Smart QI Wireless Charger

I have never heard of these, but was excited to test it for my thoughts. To charge an Iphone, simply place it on the top and go. It also has two USB ports so that you can charge devices that are not apple. This comes in handy because you can charge three devices at once. This works perfectly. I have had no problem with it not charging. It does have an LED light that comes on when the charger is in use and allows you to know that your phone is charging. This is well made and quite durable. It is slim and compact so it can easily be fit into a pocket or purse and not be bulky. This is great when you are on the go or camping. This does come in handy. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Charger link

No comments:

Post a Comment