Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review of Fruit Infuser Water Bottle by Live Infinitely

This is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I though that since the infuser is in the bottom, and the bottom screws off, that it would leak. I was wrong. I have used strawberries, blackberries, and grapes, all of which worked great with the infuser. With the infuser being on the bottom, the water really gets flavored. I think that it being on the bottom works ten times better than the ones that have it on top. It is shatter proof, which is a great thing as I have "butter hands". It is super easy to clean because everything can be taken apart.It is also dishwasher safe. It is bpa free. It also comes with an e-book which I personally thought was a nice added extra. This is not only stylish, but works perfectly. I am more than pleased with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Infuser link

No comments:

Post a Comment