Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

Over the winter, everyday I would find a new spider in my home. Now that it is hot, I have noticed outside creepy crawlers are trying to come in. Bug and spiders and myself do not like each other. More like I do not like and they tend to want to get on me. That is why I wanted to test this for my thoughts good or bad. Ever since I plugged this in, I notice everyday that there tends to be less and less spiders and bugs. This is a much better alternative to chemical sprays which can harm children as well as pets. This does not kill them, only runs them out. This means you will not have to clean up dead bugs and mice. This was a big plus for me because I do not want to have to touch anything dead. It is very to use as all you have to do is plug it in. That's it. With the results I have seen, and how easy this is to use, I would recommend it. I have added the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Pest repeller link

No comments:

Post a Comment