Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Kitchen Monster Pizza Cutter - Ergonomic Handle

This is by far one of the nicest pizza cutter I have ever had. This does have a rubber handle which fits perfectly in your hand and does not cause your hand to hurt while using it. The cutter is made from stainless steel which means it will not rust! It is very sharp and does cut through pizza very quickly and easily without having to push down hard or having to roll the cutter back and forth several times. It is very well made as the cutter wheel is very nicely attached to the handle and does not seem like it would fall off. It does cut every kind of crust with ease, I have personally tested this. It is very easy to clean with warm water and soap or in the dishwasher. I am very pleased with how well this is made and how great it works. I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to check this out.

Cutter link

No comments:

Post a Comment