Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of OliaDesign Girl Cookie Mug

This has to be one of the cutest mugs I have ever seen. The mug itself is pretty sturdy and the handle is well attached. It is a bit thick, Which I like. I love the face of this one. This is very easy to clean, and I have not seen any paint chipping of or the face fade after washing it. This is big enough for a cup of coffee or tea and a cookie. What I used it for was a cup of milk and cookies. I could fit two chocolate chip cookies inside the "mouth", without the breaking or falling to pieces. This does have a little weight to it, but is not heavy at all. I have had a few people who have came over to visit ask me where I got it from. If I am having a bad morning, I use this cup because the face just makes me smile. She looks so surprised! I would highly recommend these mugs as the are very well made and adorable. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but there is nothing bad about this mug! I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Cookie mug link


No comments:

Post a Comment