Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of 70" x 35" STRAW BEACH MAT

When this first arrived, I immediately opened it. I was amazed at how big this was. It is big enough for myself as well as both of my children and my husband to sit on. This was perfect for me because we live about ten minutes from the lake. I normally have to take four towel for us to sit on and they get covered in dirt. It's just a big mess. That is not the case with this one. After using it simply rinse it off and let it air dry. You can also shake it a few times and the sand will fall off. It does have two strings attached to it, which you can use to tie it up once you roll it back up. It is also very lightweight. This makes it easier to carry with you anywhere you want to take it. It is truly made from straw as it does have a dry grass smell to it. This does not bother me as I have a Chinchilla and this smells just like the grass he has to eat. With how well this works and how handy it is, I would say this is a must have. If you do not have one, my question is why not? I was allowed to test this for my thought good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to get one for yourself.

Mat link

No comments:

Post a Comment