Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of 100% Copper Mug for Moscow Mule

So I want to start out by saying I tried this with hot coco and it did not work as planned. This mug is meant for cold drinks only. I ended up burning my hand. But, when I tried it with cold tea, it kept my drink colder long than a normal cup would. This mug is very well made and quite durable. I have dropped it a few times on accident and it did not dent or break the mug. It does look pretty cool and is very easy to clean. You can put this is the fridge or freezer to chill it before using it as well. It also came with many different drink recipes which I thought was a nice added touch. It is the size of a regular mug, but that works perfectly for me. I think that this has a nice design and is very well made. I would recommend it for a nice cold drink. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link if you would like to see this for yourself.

Mug link

No comments:

Post a Comment