Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Imixlot® 2pcs Gold Screw Stud Earrings Stainless Steel Cheater Fake Ear Plugs Gauges

These are actually very cute. They are a plain gold color, But that's the way they are suppose to look. These are made to look like gauges without having to go through the pain of gauging your ears. Before I had kids, my ears were gauged (my husband's still are) but they would pull on mine and I did not want them to rip them out so I was forced to let them grow up. Now I do not want to go through the pain or stretching them back out, which is why these are perfect. When they are in your ears, they do truly look like gauges. the barbell that goes through your ear hole is very thin, and the front and back are really close to your ear, so no one will know they are just earrings.You unscrew them to put them on, the screw it back closed. It is fairly easy to get them open and close, however I have found that if I put them in where the back is open I have to get my husband to put the back on. This are very nice and well worth the money. They have not turned my ears green even after taking a shower with them in, nor have they caused my ears to become red and hurt. If you like this type of earring, this one is a great one to have! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say. I have included a link and a photo.

Fake gauge earrings link


No comments:

Post a Comment