Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review of Adovia Dead Sea Salt bath salt

Normally I take showers mainly because if I try to take a relaxing bath, I will have two guests joined me. (my three year old and one year old). But when I was offered these in exchange for my thoughts, I decided to try to slip away and try them out. These work really great with a nice warm bath, and dissolve very well. I hate when I try to use bath salts and I can feel the grit in the bottom of the tub where they did not dissolve all the way. After using these, my skin felt very soft, not oily or greasy. This was a plus for me personally, I love products that moisturize my skin without leaving me feeling oily afterwards. The bag is fairly large, so it should last me a long time. It is also resealable, which will help it stay fresh. If relaxing in a bath is not your thing, These can be used to make a body or facial scrub as well. I have not tried this out yet, but I have been doing research on how to make my own. These help you to unwind and relax after a long day and are worth the money! I have included the link.

Bath salt link

No comments:

Post a Comment