Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review of Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne.

This is made of hard plastic, which I personally like. The dispenser is very easy to use. There is a battery compartment on the bottom, which you unscrew and put the batteries in. To add soap, the back piece right behind the spout pops off and on. It is very easy to get it on and off, and the hole is big enough that you do not make a mess while trying to add soap. This can be used with any soap or hand sanitizer, which is perfect as many out there only take one type of soap. It works great and give you just the right amount of soap. I have had no problems with it getting clogged or not allowing the soap to come out. It does take four AAA batteries, but if you have rechargeable ones that is not a big deal. This is very well made and has a nice but simple design. I would recommend this to everyone!! A must have! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link.

Dispenser link

No comments:

Post a Comment