Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of 247 Viz Reflective Vest

My grandfather walks every morning, which has us all worried. One morning he went out for his walk and it was a bit foggy. He almost got hit by a car that was going too fast. That is why I started looking for one of these vests. This one is great because not only do I get the vest, but I also go a set of reflective wrist straps as well. The straps do adjust to fit you in the waist and shoulder areas. It does have a plastic clip in the front which is where you take this on and off. The clip is located at the waist area which is better than the ones that are on your chest. It makes it easier to buckle and unbuckle. The wrist straps were a bit tight, but he could use them. At the price that this is, and how well it works, I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to have a link.

Vest link

No comments:

Post a Comment