Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Blue Chevron Baby Car Seat Cover

Car seat covers protect your baby from sunlight, bugs, rain, and cold air. This is why it is always great to have one. So why not have one that is super cute and stylish. This one is perfect for that. This car seat cover is perfect for you new baby boy. They color is very bright and bold, yet beautiful. It does attach directly to the car seat which is perfect. The one is use to have would fit more like a fitted sheet and would pop off at any time. The top of the cover has straps that can be adjusted that are attached with velcro. It does fit all car seat perfectly as I have tried it on my sons, and both of my nieces, who all have different seats. I had no problems getting it on to any of them. It dies fold up pretty small so it can fit into a diaper bag, purse, or overnight bag easily and not take up much room. This can also be used as a blanket which I found amazing. It is soft or on the bottom which will keep your baby warm. My son actually sleeps with it. It is really comfortable and does not make the skin feel itch nor does it scratch the skin (yes i put it on me to test this out). It also come with a stroller hook with is a 10.95 value for free. With how well it works and the fact that it has multiple uses, I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Car seat cover link

No comments:

Post a Comment