Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review of VicTsing® Phoenix Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Portable Speaker w/ 10 Hours Playing Time, 5W Strong Speaker for Outdoors/Shower

When this first arrived, I immediately took it out of the box to check it out. One of the first I noticed that the outside of the speaker has a thick rubber material around it. I have never seen a bluetooth speaker like this. It does come with a small metal clip that can be put on the top of the speaker through the loop made on to it, and the charging cable, as well as a suction cup that is made onto the back. My children like to listen to music while taking a bath, so I stuck it (via suction cup) to the side of the tub and played their music for them. When I went to take them out, they had poured water all of the speaker. I was worried that it would not work after that, but amazingly it did. We have also used this speaker while out on our friends boat, and have taken it camping with us.The suction sup is very strong, and will stay stuck to whatever you put it on. I have not had any problems at all with it slipping, sliding, or falling off. This does connect very easily to your bluetooth device. All you have to do is turn the speaker on, then turn on the bluetooth to the device you are using. I use my phone for this. The name will pop up and hit connect. That's it. It does have a range of 33 feet which I really like as I have two small kids and outside, they keep me on my toes. I can not stand next to the speaker just to have the music playing. It does have a very nice sound quality, that is not fuzzy or sound like static. It also does have a bit of bass which I personally like. I did charge mine over night when I first got it. With a full charge it can last ten hours, which is a lot, and it charges very fast. Between and hour and a half and two hours, it will be fully charged. You can accept phone call through the speaker, which comes in handy as well. This has a power button, a volume button,play/pause button, and a button to change the songs. The buttons are a tad bit hard to find. They are located around the side of the speaker. With the very unique design, how well it works, and how durable it is, I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.
I have included the link if you would like to check this out for yourself. I have also included a few photos.

Bluetooth Speaker link





No comments:

Post a Comment