Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Kuuk Hand Powered Food Processor

I want to start off by saying the blades on this are very sharp so this need to be kept away from little hands. This one is pretty small and compact which for me was a huge plus! I do not have room for a huge bulky processor, or do I have anywhere to put all the pieces for it. It is very lightweight and can be cleaned very easily. Simply was it with warm water and soap or put it in the dishwasher, and your done. It consists of the bowl or catching basket, and two very sharp blades. It is made of plastic and the blades of stainless steel, which means you do not have to worry about the blades rusting after a while. This is a very nice food processor and works very well. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided a link so that you can check it out.

Processor link

No comments:

Post a Comment