Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review of "50 Shades" Wine Glass Charms

This is a pack of twelve, and are made or reusable silicone, which I like. These are the perfect way to separate glasses, give each person a different charm for their glass. My children also love to put these on their juice cups. They do not leave any sticky or oily spots on the glasses you use. These are great for any get together, party, or a cute way to Accessorize your drinks. They do stick very well and do not slid or slip off the cup while in use. I do think that these are very nice and a great way to add some flair to any glass or cup. They come in handy, and since they are reusable, they are a great price. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself if you are interested in them.

Wine Glass link

No comments:

Post a Comment