Thursday, July 30, 2015

Review of 2015 Edition Multi-Purpose Latch - Child Safety Lock (Blue)

My one year old son is into everything. I have been searching for a lock that I can use on the cabinets under the sink, which is where we keep the cleaning supplies. That is when I was offered a chance to test this one for my thoughts. This one is very easy to use.The ends have two glue/tape ends which is how you get it to stay in place. This does not cause damage and is easy to remove and add to a new place. To open simply press the two blue buttons on the front and the lock pops open. It does stay securely in place, so you do not have to worry about your baby being able to get it off. I have had no problems at all with this, and am very happy with the results. This lock works very well in keeping my son out of the cabinets.  I have included the link and a photo.



Child lock link

No comments:

Post a Comment