Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Holy Stone® Grocery Shopping Cart Pretend Play Toy for Toddlers

This is perfect your your little girl. Once it is put together, It is the perfect height for my three year old. When we go grocery shopping, she always wants to help push the buggy, but she is so little she can barely reach the handle. When this arrived, I let her open the box and her little eyes lit up. She hugged my neck and said thank you mommy I love it. That to me was the best feeling ever. This goes together very easily. The wheel pop onto the bottom of the light pink part, then the light pink part easily connects to the basket. The handles are a bit tricky as you do have to lift up the  corners of the basket in order for them to pop on, then the handle snaps right into the side handle pieces. It does come with "food boxes" which are made of cardboard and do have to be put together. (Put together and in folded into the box.) This rolls perfectly on our hardwood floors as well as the carpet and even outside in the grass. It is very sturdy and quite durable. Once the shopping cart is put together, it is a bit tough to take back apart. I tried this to make sure it would not fall apart while my daughter was playing with it. There are no rough edges on this which can hurt your child. I check this by running my hand over all of the edges and around all the pieces. All in all this is an amazing pretend shopping cart and a must have for small kids. My daughter loves it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but after seeing my daughter's face and seeing how well made this was, I have nothing bad at all to say. I have included the link as well as photos.

Shopping cart link






No comments:

Post a Comment