Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review of Chef Cristiane's Brazilian "I'm Hot" Gourmet Hot Sauce - Craft Made in Small Batches with Malagueta Peppers

My husband loves hot sauce. He puts it on everything. I however am not a fan, but wanted to see how this one tasted so I tried it. I do love the fact that it is natural and I can pronounce all the ingredients. It is made with high quality foods, which you can tell in the taste. This is highly unique and you will not find another hot sauce with a taste like this. It is a bit spicy, but nothing outrageous, with a hint of sweet and smokey. This is great for tacos, nachos, pork chops, I think you see where I am going.. pretty much anything you can think of. It does not have a nasty after taste, and is not so hot that it burns your taste buds off. The bottle is made of glass so be careful not to drop it. This is a great hot sauce and I would highly recommend it. I do not like hot sauces, but this one is amazing. Not only did my husband and I both like it, but so did both of our children! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.  
Hot sauce link

No comments:

Post a Comment