Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Review of 40pcs Photo Booth Props for Party Favor

These have got to be some of the cutest props I have seen. They pieces are made out of card stock material, but are thick and laminated. The sticks are provided in this kit as well. It does come with glue pads which can be easily applied to the stick and holds the prop on well. They are pretty sturdy so you do not have to worry about them drooping or falling over while using them. My kids and I all had fun taking different photos with the different props. This would be Fantastic party photo props and would work with pretty much any party you are having. I plan on using these at both of my children's birthdays next year. For the price and how cute they are, I would say this is a great deal. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Prop link

No comments:

Post a Comment