Monday, July 20, 2015

Review of Womens Pink Haven Camo Ring

Living in the south everything is camo. I have always wanted a camo ring, but never found one that I just loved, until I found this one. It has amazing detail around the ring. The colors are very beautiful and the leaves look real. The ring is made from stainless steel so it will not rust or turn your finger green. It is true to size, meaning the ring size is perfect and fits great. It is light weight and very comfortable to wear. It has a nice clean finish with no rough edges. It is not huge and what I call over the top, but more simple and beautiful. It is very durable. I test this out by wearing it while doing a lot of year work. No scratches no dents occurred while doing so. This is perfect for any lady in your life or yourself, and would make a great gift! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have provided a link so that you can see this beautiful ring for yourself.

Ring link

No comments:

Post a Comment