Sunday, July 12, 2015

Review of 3 Pack Pacifier Clips for Boys. Blue, Green & Teal

I love the colors on these. These are two sided, and both sides are equally beautiful. The material feel high quality, and is very well stitched together. I have not seen a loose string or broken thread. These do come in handy as they hold the baby's pacifier very well and do not allow it to hit the ground. My son thinks it is the best thing in the world to throw his paci, and once it hits the ground I have to throw it away (Germaphobe). Buying new ones gets expensive after a while, so this actually saves me money. The clip is made of metal, and holds tightly to whatever you clip it on, without hurting the baby. These are machine washable which is always great. These are also great for holding toys. I can not tell you how many we have lost because they fell out of the stroller before we realized it. I can not express enough how great these truly are. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link for you to check these out.

Paci holder link

No comments:

Post a Comment