Friday, July 17, 2015

Review of ✂ STRONGER THAN STAINLESS STEEL! ✂ Professional 9-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel SCISSORS

These are built to last. These are made of stainless steel, which means they will never rust. They are a bit on the thicker side, which did not bother me at all. They are very sharp, so keep them up high away from little hands. They do come in a very nice box, which I saved for storage, and a clear plastic slip cover to protect the blades. The do come with oil on them to help keep them lubricated. I have actually decided that I am going to use these to cut material and ribbons for my DIY projects, as I think these would work perfect. They are shaped at an angle which makes them easier to cut with. These are very nice and extremely well made. If you do crafts or DIY projects you need a pair of these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Scissors link


No comments:

Post a Comment