Sunday, July 19, 2015

Review of 30 Pokemon Card Pack Lot - With Foils, Ultra Rare

My husband collects pokemon cards. He has four cases full of them that he has saved from his childhood. When these arrived, I thought he would loose his mind if I did not hurry up and give them to him. The cards arrived in a clear plastic fold down envelope. There was a very nice variety of cards in the package. Though I do not know much about pokemon, he was very excited. There are old cards that my husband already had, as well as new ones he has never seen before. There is also different cards like +10 damaged, poisoned, and fire. The cards arrived in great shape, no bends or rips in them. The foiled cards are very bright and shiny. The writing on the cards is very clear, and the pictures are very well drawn or printed on. This is a very nice set of cards, which anyone who collects or plays this game would love. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well.

Card link

No comments:

Post a Comment