Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Thick & Solid Beach Towel -2PK (NAVY)

When this first arrived, the first thing I noticed was how huge this towel is! It is big enough to wrap around myself and both of my children. The color is a nice navy blue color, which I love! It does not "bleed" when you wash it so it can be washed like regular clothes. I also did not see anything come loose or and loose strings after it came out of the dryer. It does get softer after the first wash and dry. It is not itchy nor does it scratch your skin while using (yes i have had one that was so stiff it would feel like it was scratching you.) This towel is pretty lightweight which is great because nobody wants carry around a heavy beach towel especially if you are having to chase two small kids at the same time. This is a very nice, very big towel that is perfect for a beach or lake day! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say about it. It is well worth the money. I have included the link as well as two photos. One photo is my daughter and I holding it up and the other is it folded in half (with my son sitting on it).

Towel link



No comments:

Post a Comment