Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review of Maker Studio: Gears Set

This is a very cool and  innovated toy that is fun for kids of any age. It does contain small parts so I would keep and extra eye out if you allow smaller kids to use this. This does inspire imagination which is great since a lot of new toys out there do not. With this set you and your child(ren) can build a racecar, a cable car, a three-wheeler, and a motorcycle. These can be made from mac and cheese boxes, hamburger helper boxes. etc. After these four projects, there are ten more challenges with are additional projects, which I love. All in all this is great for making children use their imagination and to actually think about how to build it without them knowing that they are actually learning new things. This is the perfect toy! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link and photo.

Gear set link


No comments:

Post a Comment