Sunday, July 26, 2015

Review of Wrist Wraps 2 Pair / 4 Wraps By Alien Armor.

I got these for my husband to use while working out. These are adjustable and only cover the wrists. These are great for bench pressing, push up, and any other work outs that put stress on your wrists. It does have a loop attached to it that can be placed over the thumb or tucked into the strap. My husband loves these because he can adjust to make them as tight or as loose as he would like. It does have a large velcro area that allows multiple setting for how loose or tight you want it. These are very well made and durable. They are sewed perfectly with no loose strings nor any places that appear as if they would come loose easy. These would also be perfect to use as a wrist brace if you have wrist problems. I personally have weak wrists and it is very easy for my to sprain it, so I can wear these to add support. They are very comfortable to wear and do not cause your wrists to sweat. I really like these and am impressed with how well they work. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included the link and a photo.

Alien Armor Link


No comments:

Post a Comment