Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review of Two Meows Cat Litter Mat

We recently found a kitten in the road, and decided to bring it home. It took to the litter box with the first try, but it would kick the litter out, and it would get stuck to his feet. I have small children so I really do not want litter spread throughout the house. This mat is the perfect solution. It has an anti slip backing on it so it stay exactly where you put it. This was perfect for me because Oreo tends to run around like a wild man and when he hits this, it does not move a spill the litter it has collected. The top material does look like it would have a rough feel, but surprisingly it is really soft. It does help to trap and keep the litter that spills out of the box and on your kitty's feet very well, as I have had no problems with the litter getting everywhere since I started using this mat. It is also very easy to clean. Just pick it up and shake it out. You can also use soap and water (I used the water hose) and wash it that way. It dries very quickly. It is very shaped like a cat paw which I found adorable. This is very nice and something you should have if you have a cat. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link,

Litter mat link

No comments:

Post a Comment