Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Kuuk Onion Chopper

I have used this a few times to chop up onions, and I must say I am so thankful for this. Cutting onions is one thing that I can not stand to do. I have used this to cut onions up for hot dogs, hamburgers, chili, and hamburger steaks. All of which I wanted different size onions for. This did not disappoint. It was able to chop them perfectly and exactly the right size i needed. This is fairly simple to use. All you have to do is press the top of it and keep pressing until you have the size you wanted. Now this will chop more than onions, but that is what I have used it for. It does work fast so you have more time to prepare other things. That was one of my favorite parts. Cleaning it is easy as well. Just wash it with warm water and soap, or put it in a dishwasher. It is pretty compact, which makes for easy storing. All in all this is very nice and works great. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided the link if you would like to have a look.

Onion chopper link

No comments:

Post a Comment