Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Oliasports Metal Trainer Balisong Practice Butterfly Knife, Gold

Okay I will be the first to admit I am horrible with a butterfly knife. I have actually cut myself before attempting to play with one. This is perfect for practicing while still being safe, so you do not do what I did and end up getting hurt. I did notice that this felt a little heavier than my husband's butterfly knife, but that is because this one is a little thicker and the "blade" is a little longer than his. The handles are a bit thick, and are very well attached. They also have little holes cut in them which gives the knife a nice design. It does have a nice clean finish with no rough or jagged edges. The color is very soft, but beautiful. I also noticed it was made with a pin instead of screws, but that did not bother me. The "lock" on the end can sometimes be hard to open and close, but this was not a problem. Over all this is great if you want to learn how do do the butterfly knife but do not want to hurt yourself in the process. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as a photo.

Gold butterfly practice knife link


No comments:

Post a Comment