Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Car Sun Shade (2 Pack) By Mr Bene

I have been looking for something to put in the side rear windows to keep the sun out of my children's eyes. I have tried some that have the suction cups, but my kids can pull them down. That's when I seen these. These stick perfectly on my car windows and have not fallen down at all. They have been up for a few weeks and it has been quite hot here, so I was worried that the heat that had built up in my car would cause them to fall. That has not happened. These work almost like tint which I like. They do not leave a sticky residue, or white marks on your windows which was another plus for me. These can be taken down and placed in a different position if you wanted to as well, and will still stick just a good as they did the first time you hung them. They also come with a little open top bag so that you can fold these up and store them safely while not in use. I am very happy with how well these work and the fact that they do actually keep the sun out of my children's faces. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Shade link

No comments:

Post a Comment