Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Durable Kids Cleaning Set with Pretend Play House Cleaning Tools - Duster, Broom, Brush, Mop, Dust Pan, Water Bucket and Wet Floor Sign

My three year old daughter and my one year old son both try to "help" me clean. I have been looking for them a cleaning set, but the only ones I could find were the cheap dollar store ones, the ones that break easily. That is why this one is perfect. First, you get a broom, mop, swifter, wet floor sign, a floor cleaner, laundry soap, a hand held sweeper, mop bucket, and dustpan. You will not find one with that many different cleaning supplies in a dollar store. These are the perfect size for my three year old. My one year old plays with them also, but they are a little big. This is not a toys in his age range, so that is not a problem. He just likes to help out also. I noticed when I took these out of the box, That the handles on the broom, mop, and swifter all seem very well made, sturdy, and durable. I did not feel like they would break easily or fall off. The cleaning bottles are made of pretty thick plastic. The wet floor sign is cardboard, so I'm not sure how long it will last, but I am okay with that.The handle on the mop bucket does seem pretty well attached. My daughter loves these and will "clean" all day if I let her. This is not only a fun toy for children, but it is also educational, because it does help them to learn how to clean up after themselves. I would recommend this as I think it is a great toy! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have provided the link and some photos.

Cleaning set link






No comments:

Post a Comment