Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Car Seat Protector Waterproof Cover Mat for Under Your Baby & Infant Seats

My one year old son can make the biggest messes ever! That is why I wanted one of these. If you have children or pets this is a must have for your car. The material is very nice and looks like it is high quality and is pretty thick. The fabric is pretty durable, and fits perfectly under her car seat without pushing it up. I know for a fact it will protect you seats from spills because my daughter dropped her bug juice and this caught all of it that spilled out. The back of this is has a non slip grip on it allowing it to stay in place an not fall or slip out of place. It is very easy to put in. Just put the elastic band around the head rest and your done. It does have pockets on the, which I put snacks in. It is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down. I use warm water and a little soap to clean mine. I think this will last a long time so I will be able to use it when she is older as well. I am very pleased with what I have saw and how well this works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link.

Seat protector link

No comments:

Post a Comment