Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review of Cell Phone Case Purse - Dual Compartment

I am a mommy of two little ones. Carrying them, a diaper bag, and a purse is a handful. My purse now is rather large and gets in the way. That is why I love this one. It is small, but can hold what I need. It can hold my phone and money perfectly. It is a cross the body or around your wrist type of purse, which is perfect for me! This is made of a leather material and is very well stitched together. The strap attach on the side to a small metal loop. The loop is well attached ( I pulled on it to make sure), and the straps connect very easily. To open the purse, push the button on the front and slide it up. It is easy to open and close as well. The straps on and close with a slide down clip. The clip works great, I have had no problems with it getting stuck. This is very chic and stylish. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link.

Purse link

No comments:

Post a Comment