Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of OliaDesign® Large Stainless Steel Lemon and orange squeezer

This lemon  and orange squeezer is very big. It is made of stainless steel, which I love. The bottom is made kind of like a strainer, and it catches the seeds and pulp pretty well while using. I have tried this with both lemons and oranges, and it worked great with both. I was able to make homemade orange juice and lemonade. This is really easy to clean with warm water and soap, or you can put it in the dishwasher. This works very well and would come in handy if you like fresh juices. It is very well made and very durable. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for this as well as a photo to show you how big this truly is.

Squeezer link


No comments:

Post a Comment