Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Bath Pillow

Having this pillow makes taking a relaxing bath that much better. It is super comfortable and does not stick to your skin. It does have a spot for your head as well as your shoulders and top part of your back.It does have suction cups on the back which you use to attach the pillow to your bath tub. The cups are very strong and do not allow the pillow to slip, slide, or fall off. You do need to be careful when removing this as you can rip out the suction cups on the back. I almost did, but thankfully it did not. It is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it off with a warm soapy rag, then rinse it. It does have thick padding inside which to me is a lot better than the blow up/ air bath pillows.This is super comfortable and works very well. I was allowed to test this for my thought good or bad. I have included the link if you are interested.

Bath pillow link

No comments:

Post a Comment