Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Baby Butz creme

I wish I had this creme when my three year old was still little. But luckily I was able to get to use it with my son. One of the first things I noticed about this creme is the fact that it is 100% natural. This is important for me as my son as extremely sensitive skin. My son had an upset stomach from shots he had to get and ended up with a pretty nasty diaper rash. I used this after every diaper change and I was amazed at how fast it cleared up! Also I was very happy that my son's skin did not break out at all while using this. It does have a thick texture, but it's not a "bad" thick. It also does not have a smell, which I like because like I have said my son has sensitive skin and scents tend to make him break out faster than anything else. One of my favorite parts of this creme is the fact that it actually coats the skin. The jar it comes in is very cute with nice light colors and is small enough that it can fit in a diaper bag easily. After using this on my child and seeing how well it works not to mention how fast it works, I would highly recommend this!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but this creme is amazing! I have included the link for this creme. If you have a child in diapers, i would recommend you at least take a look at it.

Baby Butz link

No comments:

Post a Comment