Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Dead sea mud mask

I love, love, love facial masks. But this one has got to be the best one I have ever had. Now your face will look like the mask does in the jar, but the color does not stain your face after you wash it off. It does not dry out my skin nor does it makes it itchy. It has not caused my face to break out either. It actually makes my face feel softer after I use it! I tend to break out a lot ever since having my kids, and this is perfect for that. It purifies the skin and helps to get rid of acne. You can see and feel the results after the first use. Yes I said FIRST use!!!! It has a great smell. I can not explain it, but it smells amazing! This is a highly recommend product. You and your husband can both use this, it works very well, and smells great! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but there is not one single bad thing to say about this face mask. I have added the link so you can get some for yourself.

Mask link

No comments:

Post a Comment