Saturday, July 4, 2015

Review of BriaUSA Dry Wet Amphibious Hanger Light Blue ABS

These are actually really cool. They have a very nice blue color and a cool design. You can hang dried clothing on them as well as wet clothing. They do have non-slip tops which hold the clothing on the hangers. The hanger part does swivel and is made of stainless steel, so they will not rust. This was a plus for me as I do hang wet clothing on them and do not want rust stains. They are pretty slim so they do not take up any room at all. They come in many different colors so there is one for everyone. They are very nice and I am very happy with them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to see these for yourself.

Hanger link

No comments:

Post a Comment