Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Lumbar Back Support Mesh

I actually got this for my husband. He works all day on his feet lifting heavy moving trailers at his job. After four years of this his back hurts him a lot. That is why this is perfect. It is made of elastic and mesh with what appears to be a rubber gripper pad in the middle. He has tried this both in the car and on the kitchen chair both of which it worked great. With the kitchen chair, the back straps can go over the car holding it on to the chair. In the car he simply sits it behind him in his seat. It is breathable so it does not make your back sweat. He said it is quite comfortable. I will admit I have tried it on the kitchen chair, and it really is comfortable. I have had two kids so I do have lower back pain and the rubber points felt very nice. This is something I would say is a must have! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, and my husband and I are both thankful. The link and a photo is included.

Support mesh link


No comments:

Post a Comment