Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Ally & Joe Backseat Baby Mirror - For Use With Rear Facing Infant Car Seats

What do you do when you baby starts crying but you are driving down the road? It is dangerous to turn around as this may lead to an accident. This was my problem. I have tried the baby mirror thing, the ones with the suction cups and that are small, and they just did not work. They would fall down or were so small I could not tell what was wrong with my child. That is why I love this one. This baby mirror i rather large, not to big though, and hooks around the head rest of the seat. I love this idea as it does not fall. It does have clip straps for you to hang this with, and they can be adjusted so that it sits just right. It does come with a sticker protector across the mirror which I will admit is hard to get off, but it does not affect the quality of the mirror. The mirror does have a little weight to it, but is not heavy at all. It does seem to be made very well, and of high quality material. My son likes to make faces at his self in the mirror and i enjoy being able to check on him safely. I think that this is a must have for anyone with a small child who is rear facing. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Mirror link

No comments:

Post a Comment