Saturday, July 4, 2015

Review of Squirrel Proof Window Bird Feeder with Detachable Tray

I really like the design of this. It is made of acrylic which I actually like. The perches are made of rubber. which allows the bird to have a grip when perched on them, and not fall off. I also like that it has a top on it which does help to keep out other animals and also, sine it has done nothing but rained here for a week, keeps the rain off of the food and birds while they are eating. It does come with suction cups which is how you hang it up. I can be washed with warm water and soap. My children love to watch the birds come up to eat. My daughter tells me everything look mommy here's another one! With how well this is made and how easy it is to use, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Bird feeder link

No comments:

Post a Comment