Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review of Whitening Body Mask

I have been using this for about two weeks now. This has helped to even out my skin tone as I have sun spots that are very bad. I use this twice a week for eight minutes at a time. It is best to test this on a small area of your body first, so that you know how long it take to start causing an irratation. If you leave it on to long it can cause your skin to break out and become red. In the two weeks the sun spots have started to dull out, meanwhile my skin is bright and vibrant. It does not leave my skin feeling oily or greasy. It works very well, the only thing I will say is that this does take time to get it just right. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Body mask link

No comments:

Post a Comment