Friday, July 10, 2015

Review Imixlot Punk Chain Feather Leaf Tassel Dangle Ear Cuff Warp Clip Earring

This is super cute and has a lot of detail in it. It is pretty neat as it is not like a normal earring. The cuff part goes around the top of your ear, which has three pieces of chain that run from it to the earring part. The actual earring part which goes in your ear, and this part have a very pretty feather that dangles from it. I have gave a little tug to all of the chains and to the feather, cuff, and ear ring stud, all of which did not fall off or break. The ear ring itself does not turn my ear green nor does it cause my ear to become red and hurt. The cuff fits comfortably on my ear and does not slip or slide out of place. It does not hurt or dig into your ear while wearing it. This is very sturdy, well made, and quite durable! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included a link and a few photos.


Ear cuff link





No comments:

Post a Comment