Friday, July 10, 2015

Review of Kuuk Mini Pull Chopper.

I have always wanted one of these, but was skeptical if it would really work. This is pretty small, but that does not stop it from coming in handy. It consists of a bowl, a pull cord, a lid, and a stick with flat rectangle shaped blades that goes inside. I have actually test a few things in this. A potato, carrot, apples,  cauliflower, and a cucumber. Honestly I did not think this would work, but I was proved to be wrong. I put each item in (at different times) closed the lid, and gave it a pull. Within ten pulls they were chopped up. Now like I said I did not do them all together. I did each thing at a different only when I wanted to use them. It is pretty simple to use, which I really like. Now there is a green area that looks like a button. It is not a button, but rather where you hold onto the top. If you do not hold the top it will come off. This has so many uses and works great. It is super easy to clean as well. Because of it's small size it can easily be stored. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link as well.

Chopper link

No comments:

Post a Comment