Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of Okra® In Car Universal Wireless FM Transmitter & Hands-free Calling with USB Car Charger

This is a very cool transmitter. I have not seen one of these before. It is pretty easy to get it to working, You really don't even need the directions, but they are included. To use this, find a static station, and then set the device for that station. Next plug your audio cord into the device you are going to be using and plug in the power wire. It does have a wide selection of channels to choose from so finding one should not be hard. The reason I give it four stars out of five for two reasons. One: sometimes the sound quality is not good. You may lose signal and this will cause static and two because the power wire is straight wired. This means if the wire breaks, you can either pay out the booty for a new one, or you will have to throw this away. I would have liked for it to have the usb charger like my phone does. Over all, if you have an older car this would be great for you. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link.

Transmitter link

No comments:

Post a Comment