Sunday, July 5, 2015

Review of Soundsoul(TM) Music Fountain Mini Amplifier Dancing Water Speakers I-station7 Apple Speakers (green)

These speakers are amazing. They are loud, beautiful, and actually relaxing. These do have a ubs power cord which can be plugged into a computer or into a usb wall charger. They also come with a cord to connect the speakers together.They have a very nice sound quality that does not cut in or out nor does it crackle. The speakers themselves are not very big. About the size of a standard ruler, so they can be placed pretty much anywhere. I love to color of them. It is more of a lime green and is not very bright. I did noticed that the more bass the song had the higher the water would shoot as well as the louder it got. These are a great way to unwind as the colors and water together are very relaxing. This is perfect for entertain guests, parties, or just listening to music around the house. I have had no problems with these at all since getting them and I use them every day for long periods of time. They do not get hot which I like, because I do not have to worry about them over heating. They are well worth the money. This is a purchase you will not regret. I have read some of the other reviews about the sound and my thought is maybe they did not have them plugged in all the way. This happened to me when I first got them, but I figured it out pretty quick. It was completely my fault as I was just over excited to try them so I was not paying enough attention. I would recommend these as they work perfectly and are very cool. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to day about them. I have included a link to these as well as my youtube review of them. The youtube link just shows them playing music.

Speaker link

Youtube link

No comments:

Post a Comment