Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of OliaDesign® Fold-n-Stow Book Holder, Book Stand (Black)

I used this in my kitchen to hold open my cookbook so I would not loose my page and it worked very well. It is very lightweight and quite durable. It is small so it can fit in pretty much any space you have for it. The cookbook was pretty heavy and I was a little worried it might tear up, but It did not bend or break. This will surprise you as it actually looks pretty thin. It does also have two anti slip rubber pieces on it which helps the book to not slip down. I think that this is a very neat book holder and worth the every penny. With how well this works and how handy it is, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as photos.

Book holder link




No comments:

Post a Comment