Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review of PM-180 Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager.

Okay so this did scare me a little bit when I saw it, but I wanted to give it a try. My husband's back hurts him all the time and my legs bother me. This is very easy to work, turn it on, select you mode and intensity, set the timer, hook the pads up, and place them on your body. Then you are good to go. It does work almost instantly. It can be a little uncomfortable but that will change once you find the setting that is right for you. This rechargeable, so you never have to worry about running out of batteries. This is one of the "big things in a small package" type of products! It works great!
Included in the box is : four electrodes, two sets of electrode wires, wall charger, USB cable, and a pad and wires collector. This is a lot cheaper than going to the doctor!!! A must have. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link

Massager link

No comments:

Post a Comment